Advanced Earthquake Preparation, harbor PACK
Over 20,000 earthquakes happen each year worldwide. That means shattered dishes, accidents from falling debris, and confusion in the dark. Say hello to the harbor PACK. Enjoy our best in class gear, a full power station, and a smokeless stove if your city’s infrastructure goes kaput. Less mistakes, More prepared for most earthquakes.
- Squeeze Powered Flashlight: Just a li’l battery-free squeeze to magically light your path through the aftermath.
- Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight: Listen for emergency updates. Sound the alarm if you need to. Keep your phone juiced up.
- Chem Light + Headlamps: If flashlights clunk out, use glow sticks and headlamps for extra glow to keep you in-the-know.
- Water Pouches + LifeStraw Water Filter + 5-Quart Water Carrier + Water Bob: We’re all made of the important stuff, so access to emergency H2O is never a bad idea.
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle + Emergency Poncho + Paracord: Whistle for help from over 1 mile away. Find your way in the rain. Build an emergency shelter.
- Waterproof Matches + Emergency Candle: Light a candle, take a deep breath, and journal about how grateful you are for solid ground.
- Deluxe Hygiene Kit + 183 Piece Portable First Aid Kit + Sanitizer + Wipes: Stay fresh and ready for boo-boos, cuts, scrapes, burns, or accidents when the earth moves.
- Emergency Mylar Blanket + Sleeping Bag + Body Warmers: Sometimes earthquakes = no power = no warmth. These’ll keep you toasty and cozy just fine.
- Solar Powered Lantern + Solar Power Bank: Sustainable readiness: harness the power of the sun, and you’ve already won any earthquake!
- Multi-functional Tool + Gas Shut-off Tool: Never too cool for more tools: Turn off home gas lines if you need to or open up a food can too.
- Work Gloves + Hard Hat + N95 Respirator Dust Mask: Many injuries and mistakes happen after quakes, so use this gear to stay extra-protected.
- Quakehold Museum Putty + Duct Tape: Secure things that can easily shatter, and when in doubt, the answer is usually duct tape.
- Fire Extinguisher: When gas and power lines break during a quake, they cause fires. Be ready, spray steady.
- Biolite Stove 2.0: Coolest smoke-free stove ever: whip up tastiness if your oven’s shot + charge your electronics.
- Portable Power Station: No gasoline or fumes needed. Keep all your laptops, phones, and lights powered up for hours.
- Playing Cards + 2400 Calorie Food Bar + Pop Rocks: Even if rocks have popped below you, take time to play until everything’s okay.
- Squeeze Powered Flashlight, Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight, Chem Light + Headlamps
- Water Pouches + LifeStraw Water Filter + 5-Quart Water Carrier + Water Bob + Whistle + Poncho + Paracord
- Waterproof Matches + Emergency Candle + Deluxe Hygiene Kit + 183 Piece First Aid Kit + Sanitizer Wipes
- Emergency Mylar Blanket + Sleeping Bag + Body Warmers + Solar Powered Lantern + Solar Power Bank
- Multi-functional Tool + Gas Shut-off Tool + Work Gloves + Hard Hat + N95 Respirator Dust Mask
- Quakehold Museum Putty + Duct Tape + Fire Extinguisher + Biolite Stove 2.0 + Portable Power Station
- Playing Cards + 2400 Calorie Food Bar + Pop Rocks