Emergency Food Rations
ER™ 2400 and 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bars provide disaster victims with a 72 hour or 108 hour (4.5 days) food supply. Formulated with a unique non-thirst provoking formula, ER™ Food Bars contain 100% of the daily recommended values of vitamins and minerals and delivers a perfect blend of calories and nutrients to maintain energy levels. ER™ Food Bars are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years. The packaging of the food bars ensures they can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations allowing them to be stored outside or inside vehicles. Each food bar is scored into individual rations and packaged in a re-sealable pouch.
WHY ARE ER™ HIGH CALORIE EMERGENCY FOOD BARS THE BEST CHOICE?
These Emergency Food Bar are made with the purest of ingredients and manufactured under the strictest of conditions. They are scientifically engineered to provide the optimal balance of nutrients and calories for survival victims and are certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to remain fresh for up to 5 years even when exposed to extreme temperatures. Store a minimum 3-day supply of emergency food in your home, vehicle, or office. These bars are safe to store outside and will not spoil when left in a hot or cold vehicle. Keep in mind that canned goods often have expiration dates of less than 5 years. Ensure your family has a safe and adequate food supply by storing ER™ Bars in your survival kit.
3 DAY FOOD SUPPLY
- Up to 5-year shelf life certified by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures (-22°F to 149°F, -6°C to 65°C).
- Non-thirst provoking formula – no water required for consumption.
- Bars crumble easily and may be mixed with water to form a paste for younger children or adults with dental issues.
- Pleasant lemon-vanilla flavor.
- Formulated with an optimal Balance of nutrients - Enriched with FDA recommended vitamins & minerals.
- No trans fats, cholesterol, coconut, or nuts.
RELIABLE FOOD SOURCE
- ER™ Bars contain no cholesterol, coconut, or nuts which may cause dangerous allergic reactions when medical aid is scarce.
- U.S. Coast Guard approved hermetic sealing process utilizes corrosion-resistant material that meets the MIL-131 Barrier Materials Standards ensuring the freshness of your food supply for up to 5 years.
- Formulated with the optimum combination of moisture, salt, carbohydrate, protein, and fat.
CONVENIENT TO USE
- Unlike many "Meals-Ready-to-Eat" (MREs), ER™ Bars do not require water and take up less storage space.
- Packaging features a re-sealable pouch to help maintain freshness.
- Contains 9 individual, pre-measured rations – serving size equals 3 rations/day
- Minimal replacement costs
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Brand: ER™ Emergency Ready
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Dimensions: Single (1): 7.75 x 4.75 x 1.25" - Case (37): 13 x 13 x 6.63" - Pallet (1,000): 40 x 48 x 48"
Shelf-life: up to 5 years (U.S. Coast Guard Approved)
Supply Duration: 4.5 days, 1 person (3600 calorie bar)
Items: 2400 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 6 individual rations. 3,690 Calorie ER Food Bar containing 9 individual 410 calorie rations.
Disaster Usage: earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, winter storms, terrorist attacks, floods
Instructions: Recommended consumption is 3 of the 9 included pre-measured rations per day.
- Do Not Require Water
- Re-Sealable Pouch To Help Maintain FreshnessContains 9 IndividualPre-Measured Rations